watch the film Virunga Documentary on the Netflix and Complete the assignment by answering each question in paragraph form. Answers should be complete and comprehensive, demonstrating that you paid attention to the film and thought about the content/issue presented
Name of the film: Virunga Documentary
1. Title of the film and the year it was released. Briefly describe what the film is
about and the position that it advocates.
2. Who produced the film? Was it an independent film maker? Was it an organization? If it was an organization does the organization have a particular political affiliation/position that you feel influenced the content and presentation of information contained in the documentary?
3. List six facts described in the film that impressed you and explain how each fact relates to the film’s premise or theme.
4. How did the filmmakers try to convince you of the position that the film supports? Look for appeals to logic, emotion, and prejudice.
5. Did any of the reasoning given in support of the position advocated by the film seem to be weak or misleading? If so, describe the concept put forward in the film and why you thought the reasoning was flawed.
6. Did the film change your mind about any aspect of the subject that it presents? What information, argument or persuasive technique caused you to change your mind?