[Essay Help]: ACCT868 Accounting For Financial And Managerial Decision Making
ACCT868 Accounting For Financial And Managerial Decision Making. 1. Report to the stakeholders of your organisation regarding the viability of Air New Zealand and whether this is a good investment option. Your answer should include the following items (though not exhaustive):
• The importance of using the annual accounts (i.e. annual reports) of Air New Zealand for the last three years;
• The importance of understanding accounting information, media reports and forecasts, analysts reports, and financial ratios;
• Internal and external factors impacting on Air New Zealand’s profitability, cash flow and business value;
• Any other relevant information (internal or external) that would assist in the evaluation of Air New Zealand.
• Any financial and non-financial information which could provide further insights into the company.
• Use evidence from Air New Zealand or other relevant sources where applicable to support your evaluation of the business.
• Other relevant sources suggested are: media, accounting, management, marketing, human resource and business information from textbooks, media, magazines, journals or online sources (not Wikipedia or non-peered reviewed sources)
ACCT868 Accounting For Financial And Managerial Decision Making
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!