https://fastestwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/pioneer-writers-e1669345668162.png 0 0 Admin https://fastestwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/pioneer-writers-e1669345668162.png Admin2022-11-25 02:52:302022-11-25 02:52:30[Essay Help]: Air Pollution
[Essay Help]: Air Pollution
- Create a presentation on air pollution. (I can create the powerpoint. I am only requesting text)
- Title slide – 1 slide
- Section 1 – Air Pollution
- Definition of air pollution – 1 slide
- What are the primary causes of air pollution? – 1-2 slides
- What are the effects of air pollution on the environment? – 1-2 slides
- What are the negative health effects caused by air pollution? – 2-3 slides
- Who is primarily affected by air pollution and how? – 1-2 slides
- Conclusion – 1 slide
- References – (as many slides as needed)
- Additional resources must be U.S. based and data must be within the last 5 years. No “.com” sites.
- The presentation should include at least 9 content slides.
- The individual slides only 3-5 lines of text with 5-7 words per line. Pictures and graphs are encouraged but not required.
- Each slide should have speaker notes in the “Notes” area at the bottom of each the slide. The speaker notes should be written as your script for the oral presentation.
- The presentation needs to include at least four (4) references, which may include the provided resources below.
- United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission. (02 Oct 2017a). High Radiation Doses. Retrieved from https://www.nrc.gov/about-nrc/radiation/health-effects/high-rad-doses.html
- United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission. (02 Oct 2017b). Measuring Radiation. Retrieved from https://www.nrc.gov/about-nrc/radiation/health-effects/measuring-radiation.html
- United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission. (02 Oct 2017c). Radiation Basics. Retrieved from https://www.nrc.gov/about-nrc/radiation/health-effects/radiation-basics.html
- United States Nuclear Regulatory Commission. (02 Oct 2017d). Radiation Exposure and Cancer. Retrieved from https://www.nrc.gov/about-nrc/radiation/health-effects/rad-exposure-cancer.html
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!