Analyze the report on Food Security. Content
The UN has asked that your paper contain three sections. Each section should be one page (or approximately 300 words) in length and answer specific questions, identified in the outline below. It also asks that you use examples from your developing country when answering the questions.
Provide an introduction of half a page minimum that addresses points a-e below.
- Explains the problem the UN has asked you to address in your own words;
- Identifies the three sections your paper will cover;
- Identifies the developing country you will consider;
- Tells the UN the causes of food insecurity; and
- Provides a one-sentence statement of your solutions at the end of your introduction paragraph.
Section I. Background
- What is food insecurity?
- What role does population growth play in food security?
Section II. Technologies That Can Reduce Hunger and Improve Food Security
- What forms of technology can be used to reduce hunger and improve food security?
- How would these technological solutions work?
- What causes of food insecurity do these technologies address?
Section III. Specific Factors in Chosen Developing Country
- Considering the causes of food insecurity, what factors interrupt the flow of food from the source to the people in the developing country you selected?