[Essay Help]: BUS0001-The Structure Of Business
BUS0001-The Structure Of Business.
As part of the formal assessment for the programme you are required to submit a Structure of Business enviro audit report. Please refer to your Student Handbook for full details of the programme assessment scheme and general information on preparing and submitting assignments.
Learning Outcomes: After completing the module you should be able to:
1. Identify the differences between the various business sectors that contribute to the economy.
2. Identify and evaluate strengths and weaknesses of various legal frameworks in relation to business start-ups.
3. Identify and evaluate strengths and weaknesses of various finance generating alternatives a new business may look to.
4. Undertake an environmental audit identifying factors impacting upon a given organisation.
5. Identify and explain the importance of key ‘Humans Resource’ policies within a given organisation.
6. Apply basic academic skills in the creation of sound arguments and conclusions.
Pierre Omidyar sat down at his computer to write the code for what would become the business known as eBay. The San Jose, California-based company has 31,500 employees and $14 billion in revenue and has made Omidyar, now eBay’s chairman, one of the richest people in the world. Inspired by the success story of eBay, you are planning to build an online business where goods or services will trade at a fair value. Considering this case study (see below link for further reading), address the following questions:
1.Create a detailed PESTLE analysis based on the case study provided and discuss what you need to consider in making your decision to start an online business a reality. Identify factors that may impact on your success in this new venture.
2.Construct a table identifying the relative strengths and weaknesses of the various legal frameworks you may need to consider in making your decision. Consider for example, the new GDPR framework, Consumer Right framework or any other legal framework of your choice. In addition, provide consideration for how you might seek the funding for your new online business start-up.
3.Your online business ideas have identified three sectors within the UK within which you can operate. What are they? What are the differences between the three sectors? Comment on their value to the UK economy. In addition, identify at least two HR policies and comment on their importance to the modern workplace (for example Health & Safety policies and equality and Diversity policies).
BUS0001-The Structure Of Business
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!