https://fastestwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/pioneer-writers-e1669345668162.png 0 0 Admin https://fastestwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/pioneer-writers-e1669345668162.png Admin2022-11-25 02:52:282022-11-25 02:52:28[Essay Help]: capitalistic
- Why do capitalistic and centrally planned economic societies tend to have a greater effect on the environment then subsistence economies?
- How can consumer choices of more environmentally responsible products make companies change their practices?
- Name three options that you have when you grocery shop that would encourage more environmentally responsible actions on the part of companies.
- Do you opt for the choices that you outlined in question six? Why or why not? Be specific.
- What two factors greatly affect the overall resource use by humans?
- How might developed countries decrease per capita resource use?
- Name and describe three things that you can do today to decrease your personal resource use.
- How did the industrial revolution enable humans to increase their carrying capacity?
- The preservation of the planet is a universal problem that affects all citizens of the earth. Do you think that more wealthy nations have a responsibility to offset issues of environmental degradation at a higher rate than non-wealthy nations? Why or why not? Be specific.
- Describe the ecological footprint of a person? What does population growth and population density tell you about the overall affect that a population will have on the planet once you know their average ecological footprint?
- What is genetic engineering? Name one way in which it increases crop yield. Why are some scientists concerned about its application in human food production?
- What are the possible effects of nutrients leaching into water systems?
- Why is it important to manage soils in agricultural systems?
- Why does it take so much more energy to raise meat than it does to raise plants for food?
- Why does buying organic and local produce move agriculture towards sustainability?