[Essay Help]: COUN6103 Person And Practice Of The Therapist
COUN6103 Person And Practice Of The Therapist. Purpose:
This assignment enables students to identify and analyse life events that have shaped them and the impact these event have on their development as a therapist
Choose by significant influences or events that have shaped your life. Analyse how each influence or event has impacted on three areas of your development. Choose from emotional, social, intellectual, behavioural or spiritual Discuss what you learned from these influences and cents, and the beliefs and values you have developed as a result of the influences or events. Analyse how these beliefs and values may impact on your work as a therapist.
Please note: For the purposes of this assignment:
-A belief is an idea or an opinion that you hold to be true whether there is evidence for it or not.
-A value is something that you see as having worth; a principle that has significance.
Your essay is to include:
• identification and analysis of Am significant life influences or cents and an analysis of how each of these events or influences have impacted on tbnt of the following areas of your development: emotional, social, intellectual, behavioural or spiritual. this means you will write about three areas of development for each event.
• in depth analysis of how the influences/ events have shaped your beliefs and values
• in depth analysis of how the influences/events and the resultant beliefs and values you have developed will impact on you as a therapist. Include both helpful impacts, and limitations. Outline how you will mitigate the limitations you discuss.
• relevant research and scholarship literature used appropriately to support claims
• an approximate balance of 50% self-reflection and 50% integrated literature
• an introduction that clearly articulates your topic (see Student Support Learning website for guidance on this)
Unit Outline: COUI6103 – Fenn and Practice of the Therapist 7 Last updated. Trinamber 2 2020
COUN6103 Person And Practice Of The Therapist
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!