Discuss on Lysenkoism. Please answer the 6 questions below about Lysenkoism in complete sentences:
1. In a single sentence, describe the pseudoscientific claim made by the supporters.
2. What are the sources or origins for this claim? Are they credible? Why or why not?
3. What supportive evidence is given in the textbook?
4. Is there anything wrong with the supportive evidence? Is it good science? Are there signs of bogus science or logical fallacies? Any bias?
5. In the textbook, what non-supportive evidence is given for the claim that makes one doubt it?
6. If the pseudoscientific claim is not true, then what is an alternate explanation?