https://fastestwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/pioneer-writers-e1669345668162.png 0 0 Admin https://fastestwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/pioneer-writers-e1669345668162.png Admin2022-11-25 02:52:332022-11-25 02:52:33[Essay Help]: Elements
[Essay Help]: Elements
- Your essays should be about 1000 words, in 12 font and double-spaced. This means you should devote a good paragraph or more to each part. Include the word count at the top of the assignment.
- Please make an effort with your grammar and your spelling. I require college-level work.
- Essays should be posted by Sunday at midnight at the end of each week.
- No late assignments will be accepted. Submit online.
Please separate your answers clearly (with spacing) into the separate parts, labeling Part 1, Part 2, etc….
What you need for this assignment:
- Water, snack, a ride to your location
- 3 hours
- Periodic table of elements
- Your lap top or a notebook to write in
Part 1: Go to your favorite local beach or park or natural location. Allow 3 hours for this assignment.
- What ancient elements are present within your line of sight? Earth, Air, Fire, Water, Void?
- How do the elements interact with each other? With you?
- What might still be useful about the ancient “five elements” system?
- What is your relationship with each of these elements? How do they affect or influence your life?
- Write your thoughts; there is no “right” answer – only careful thought and effort as opposed to sloppy thinking and laziness.
- Which of the modern elements form the Periodic Table are present in your line of sight?
- Find at least 10 and include the name and symbol for each
- What is their function?
- Try and be very observant and look for rare elements that you might not have noticed before.
- Look around and see what things are made from.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!