[Essay Help]: Futuristic
People who are especially talented in the Futuristic theme are inspired by the future and what could be. They inspire others with their visions of the future.
People who are especially talented in the Activator theme can make things happen by turning thoughts into action. They are often impatient.
People who are especially talented in the Ideation theme are fascinated by ideas. They are able to find connections between seemingly disparate phenomena.
People who are especially talented in the Adaptability theme prefer to “go with the flow.” They tend to be “now” people who take things as they come and discover the future one day at a time.
People who are especially talented in the Communication theme generally find it easy to put their thoughts into words. They are good conversationalists and presenters.
Submit a 4-page paper (not including title page and references), to include the following:
1. Title page
2. Section headers for each of the following required sections:
· What were your top five identified themes? (Themes listed above)
· Describe a challenge that you faced and how you used three of your top strengths to take action and reach a desired outcome.
· How can you use this understanding to add value to your role as a scholar practitioner?
· How will this understanding help you add value to your current or future organization?
· What will you do differently tomorrow as a result of this report?
· Describe your current motivations for pursuing your degree.
· Describe your personal goals and your vision as a public health or health education professional.
3. Cite the sources within your text where you refer to them, using APA format.
4. Include a reference list using APA format.
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!