https://fastestwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/pioneer-writers-e1669345668162.png 0 0 Admin https://fastestwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/pioneer-writers-e1669345668162.png Admin2022-11-25 02:52:592022-11-25 02:52:59[Essay Help]: Health Risks, Manufacturing, and the Production of Energy
[Essay Help]: Health Risks, Manufacturing, and the Production of Energy
Health Risks, Manufacturing, and the Production of Energy. Using the scenario in Assignment 1, you are continuing to prepare for your presentation at the global conference on environmental health issues.
Write a five (5) page paper in which you:
- Select a specific method of energy production. Determine the most significant health risk associated with the production of this energy source, and recommend a process improvement that could significantly reduce the level of risk associated with the current method of production. Support your recommendation.
- Examine the major global health issues related to climate change. Propose a model that governments of developed countries could build upon to mitigate the negative effects of climate change on health and the environment. Provide a rationale recommendation.
- Evaluate the health risks associated with the waste produced during the manufacturing of products. Determine two (2) ethical concerns related to these practices, and propose a strategy to modify the current practices to resolve these issues.
- Provide a detailed outline of three (3) key government regulations created to protect the population and the environment from the effects of hazardous waste produced from manufacturing.
- Use at least three (3) quality academic resources in this assignment. Note: Wikipedia does not qualify as an academic resource.
- Format your assignment according to the following formatting requirements:
- Typed, double spaced, using Times New Roman font (size 12), with one-inch margins on all sides.
- Include a cover page containing the title of the assignment, the student’s name, the professor’s name, the course title, and the date. The cover page is not included in the required page length.
- Include a reference page. Citations and references must follow APA format. The reference page is not included in the required page length.
Health Risks, Manufacturing, and the Production of Energy
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!