[Essay Help]: Image of Salvation Essay
Image of Salvation Essay. The student will complete a theological essay that will address the relationship of human sinfulness to an aspect of the doctrine of salvation. Students will examine one of the biblical images of salvation (adoption, conversion, regeneration, redemption, reconciliation, justification, election, sanctification, or glorification) and define and describe the doctrine with its biblical, historical and theological contours as well as discuss how this image of salvation relates to and addresses the problem of sin. Finally, the student will apply the implications of this doctrine to the Christian life and for the student’s chosen vocation. The essay will be 750-1000 words and the formatting should be compatible with your current degree program.
Image of Salvation Essay Template
· Introduction (100-125 words)
· Definition and description of chosen doctrine, including biblical, theological, and historical contours (200-275 words)
· Explanation of the relationship between the chosen doctrine and the problem of sin (150-225 words)
· Application (200-250 words)
· Conclusion (100-125 words)
Refer to the “Course Policies” in the course syllabus for the formatting expectations in this course.
Submit your Image of Salvation Essay by 11:59 p.m. (ET) on Monday of Module/Week 7
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!