[Essay Help]: Macroeconomic Concepts To Current And Personal Economic Events And Decisions
Macroeconomic Concepts To Current And Personal Economic Events And Decisions. his assignment is aligned to this course outcome:
- Apply macroeconomic concepts to current and personal economic events and decisions.
In addition to writing about macroeconomic concepts, it’s equally important to be able to convey your understanding of these concepts by communicating them to others. In the workplace you might do this by writing briefs (like you did for Assignment 1), creating presentations, or writing reports for your manager or team. An example final report and optional template are provided below.
For this Final Report assignment, you can build off your previous economic brief and selected industry from Assignment 1, or you can select another industry such as Finance and Insurance, Health Care, or Manufacturing, and examine one of the macroeconomic indicators or policies below:
- GDP growth
- Unemployment rates
- Inflation rates
- Interest rates
- Imports and exports
- Government fiscal policy and issues related to taxation, government spending, and budget deficits
- FED (central bank) monetary policy and issues related to the FED’s mission to stabilize the economy
Example Final Report, Assignment 2 Template, Strayer Writing Standards
- Review an example final report.
- Use the optional template to help you get started.
- Review the Strayer Writing Standards. (See Instructions below.)
Use Microsoft Word to prepare a Final Report that is a minimum of two to three (2-3) pages long in which you:
1. Introduce your selected industry with a brief one-paragraph introduction. Refer to the NAICS (North American Industry Classification System) to review the details about your industry.
2. Assess your selected industry’s relative size and growth rate in the economy.
These macroeconomic resources will help you find the size and growth rate of your industry in the U.S. economy and/or relative to GDP:
• Real GDP – Select Section 1, then table 1.1.6 (select MODIFY to change the year range and frequency). Data is from Bureau of Economic Analysis (bea.gov).
• % Change in Real GDP – Select Section 1, then table 1.1.1 (select MODIFY to change the year range and frequency). Data is from Bureau of Economic Analysis (bea.gov).
• GDP by Industry – Steps:
Macroeconomic Concepts To Current And Personal Economic Events And Decisions
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!