Medical policies and procedures in school. Only use source provided for this assignment.
1. Name four recommendations that will assist a student with a complex medical condition to increase school attendance:
2. List medical policies and procedures that schools should have in place and adhere too.
3. As students return to school campuses, what are the health risks for students and identify and describe 3 precautions that schools should have in place before students return.
4. Why is the term “medically fragile” no longer preferred?
5. Identify types of seizures and treatment management protocols.
6. What are the benefits of teachers and school support staff participating in emergency response training and what incentives would you suggest?
7. Define the following specialized health care procedures.