[Essay Help]: QAB020C406H Reflective Journal Entry Pro-Forma
QAB020C406H Reflective Journal Entry Pro-Forma.
What is the core skill?
- In this section you need to define what your core skill of focus in this pro forma is
- Include an academic reference in your definition and introduction of your skill in this section
Why is this core skill important? (use relevant theories and concepts to support your answer)
- In this section you need to discuss why the core skill you have chosen is a useful skill for someone to have
- Consider why it is important to be aware of and develop this skill
- Try to support the points you have made with reference to academic evidence through citation
- Try to be specific in your discussion providing specific examples of benefits
How competent are you currently? (use your tool-kit findings, feedback from peers and your tutor, plus your own reflections on your thoughts, feelings and behaviours to answer this question)
- This section is reflection and analysis of yourself against the core skill
- You need to take a detailed look at your current competency in this skill and provide evidence of how you know where you are/what level you are at
This evidence can be provided using;
a)Tool kits (Evidence of use should be provided in an appendix)
- You should discuss where you believed yourself to be in relation to this skill can compare these initial thoughts to your findings from feedback and toolkit answers
Can you identify any contradictions, or allowable weaknesses from your analysis?
- Here you need to identify your allowable weaknesses – consider maybe areas of this skill in which you are not that strong and discuss whether you think it is affecting your ability to perform
- Also in this section you could question the reliability of the tool kits you have used and whether you believe they have provided accurate results
How will this skill help me in the future? (use references to support your argument)
- Link this skill to your future studies or career
- Think about the use of this skill in practice
- Try to bring in evidence to support your discussion
a)Introduction and brief evaluation of psychological approaches to understanding self and others in the workplace (500 words)
b)3 x Reflective journals comprising 3 core skills from the list provided –. You must choose 3 core skills and complete a pro-forma (see Appendix A) for each one of these skills. (1,500 words)
c)Summary Action Plan: Identify and reflect of 3 areas for development. Please ensure that the chosen areas were identified from one or more of the four reflective journals (500 words)
- Identify three (3) different skills or attributes which you have explored as part of this module. (In total, there are 10 core skills, which you can select your 3 from – please see Information Box 1.) For each of the four skills/attributes you select you should: –
oDefine and describe the core skill/attribute
oDiscuss why you might possess this skill/attribute
oExplore the importance of this skill/attribute and provide evidence via self-assessment tools and seminar sessions to demonstrate your current level of competence. This should include referring to feedback from peers and your tutor
oIdentify any contradictions with regard to this skill/attribute
oIdentify its relevance to your future career
- Evidence your wide reading and familiarity with theoretical concepts (psychology and business)
What is the core skill to develop?
Why did I select this skill to reflect on? Why is this core skill important for your development (personal and professional)? (use relevant theories and concepts from psychology and business to support your answer)
Reflect on your current competence regarding this skill. How did you assess your competence? (use your self-assessment findings, feedback from peers and your tutor, plus your own reflections on your thoughts, feelings and behaviours to answer this question)
Can you identify any contradictions from your analysis above? For example, is there a match between how you see yourself and how others see you, or not?
How might this skill help me in the future? (use references to support your argument)
QAB020C406H Reflective Journal Entry Pro-Forma
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!