[Essay Help]: South Korea
South Korea. Project Description: The session long project (SLP) consists of an investigation of a country: it can be either an industrialized country (other than the United States), or an advanced developing country (like China); please do not choose a developing country (like Iraq). The relationship between the country’s health and demographics will be addressed.
SLP #2: Investigate your selected country with respect to the health of its population:
1. Discuss the major health issues in your country? The country I selected is South Korea.
2. Identify which health issues disproportionately effect certain groups based on their demographics (e.g. gender, race, age, employment status, location).
ASSIGNMENT EXPECTATIONS: Please read before completing assignments.
- Assignment should be approximately 2-3 pages in length (double-spaced).
- Please use major sections corresponding to the major points of the assignment, and where appropriate use sub-sections (with headings).
- Remember to write in a Scientific manner (try to avoid using the first person except when describing a relevant personal experience).
- Quoted material should not exceed 10% of the total paper (since the focus of these assignments is on independent thinking and critical analysis). Use your own words and build on the ideas of others.
- When material is copied verbatim from external sources, it MUST be properly cited. This means that material copied verbatim must be enclosed in quotes and the reference should be cited either within the text or with a footnote.
- Use of peer-reviewed articles is strongly recommended. Websites as references should be minimal
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!