https://fastestwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/pioneer-writers-e1669345668162.png 0 0 Admin https://fastestwriters.com/wp-content/uploads/2022/11/pioneer-writers-e1669345668162.png Admin2022-11-25 02:51:352022-11-25 02:51:35[Essay Help]: The Amish culture and the Navajo Indian culture
[Essay Help]: The Amish culture and the Navajo Indian culture
The Amish culture and the Navajo Indian culture. I need to compare and contrast The Amish culture and the Navajo Indian culture. You can choose
Healthcare practices or Elderly care or Marriage practices . This paper must include the following:
- A compare and contrast analysis of the similarities and differences in how the two cultures approach the topic from a culturally relativistic perspective. In your analysis, address how the information on the cultures was gathered as well as how cultural relativism played a role for both the anthropologist in the field and for you in this discussion.
- A discussion of whether the differences are related to other cultural factors such as kinship, division of labor, gender roles, economic organization, and political organization as well as whether the differences can be seen as adaptations to the social or natural environment. You don’t have to cover every single one of these cultural factors, but you should include a discussion of the most salient ones related to your topic.
- A discussion on the cultural context of the topic and how it relates to symbolic systems such as religion, communication, or ritual.
- A discussion of how this particular cultural practice has changed over time and whether it has been modified, adopted, diminished, and/or spread through colonialism and/or globalization
The paper must be five to seven pages in length, excluding the title and reference pages, and formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center. You must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library to support your claims. Cite your sources within the text of your paper and on the reference page.
- Must include a title page with the following:
- Title of paper
- Student’s name
- Course name and number
- Instructor’s name
- Date submitted
- Must begin with an introductory paragraph that has a succinct thesis statement.
- Must address the topic of the paper with critical thought.
- Must end with a conclusion that reaffirms your thesis.
- Must use at least three scholarly sources from the Ashford University Library.
- Must document all sources in APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center.
- Must include a separate reference page that is formatted according to APA style as outlined in the Ashford Writing Center
The Amish culture and the Navajo Indian culture
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!