Web Application Security. Question1.
Answer each question in a paragraph that contains at least five sentences for each question below: Include the question and number your answers accordingly.
1. Should society help workers dislocated when technology, like the Internet, eliminates their jobs in a process called ‘Creative Destruction‘?
2. are we working more and earning less?
3. Would you want a telecommuting job? Why or why not?
4. Does the gig economy appeal to you? Why or why not?
5. How is an employee differentiated from a contractor under US law?
6. Why have some municipalities put restrictions on innovations in the sharing economy and in on-demand services?
7. What has been the effect on the US economy of outsourcing (or offshoring) technical and professional jobs?
8. How much monitoring of employee activities at work is appropriate?
9. Should an employer be able to discipline or terminate an employee for on-line behavior in his/her own time?
10. What is the relationship between BYOD (bring your own device) and shadow IT.
11. What is cyberloafing?
Write between 200-300 words in a paragraph if You are the web master for the Republican Party National Committee. Prepare a risk assessment analysis for your website. Some questions to consider:
1. Who is likely to attack your site?
2. When are attacks likely to occur?
3. What sort of attacks might take place?
4. How can you best minimize attacks and protect the integrity of your sit