Week 3 Review.
Week 3 Review
[WLOs: 4, 5] [CLOs: 1, 3, 4, 6]
This graded review assesses your understanding of the topics covered in Week 3, including
- Chapter 4 in your required text
- the articles Extending attribution theory: Considering students’ perceived control of the attribution process and Socially situated cognition in perspective
- the videos 5 Tips to Improve Your Critical Thinking (Links to an external site.) and What are schemas? (Links to an external site.)
- the website The Foundation for Critical Thinking (Links to an external site.)
- the weekly instructor guidance and any supporting information in the announcements.
You have been provided with a study guide containing the material included on the review: Week 3 Study Guide.
**Be sure to download this Week 3 Study Guide graphic organizer to assist you in preparation for your review. Note that the study guide supports you in identifying content that will be included on your review. However, some questions in the weekly review will ask you to apply your knowledge to a scenario. Hence, a thorough understanding of the content is important. If you have questions about any concept in your guide, please reach out to the instructor.
This review consists of 24 multiple-choice questions. You will be allowed 60 minutes to complete the review once you begin. Once you open this review, you must finish it in one sitting.
You will have unlimited attempts to take each review, but your first take should be completed by Monday, Day 7. The final opportunity to retake a review is the final day of the course. No correct answers will be given at the end of each attempt, so being prepared is important. The goal is to check your knowledge development so that each week, the differing perspectives, more easily build upon each other.
**The weekly review includes a question bank, so the questions on subsequent takes may not be the same. The system will take the grade of your highest attempt.