Write a dissertation Financial Assets Allocation and Quality Management and Productivity. Dissertation Prospectus Instructions
The relationship between financial assets allocation and quality management and productivity: the case of general electric (ge).
Using research of the current literature on the topic selected and relevant to quality management and productivity, prepare a 7–8-page prospectus response complying with the formatting and content instructions below.
- Minimum of 7 pages and maximum of 8 pages, double spaced, not including title page, abstract, and reference page
- Current APA format
- Minimum of 12 scholarly journal references; each reference must be less than 8 years old
- Reference page in current APA format, including active, permanent/stable URL links (for online resources)
- Double space between references and single space within the reference
- A title page that includes:
- Course number and name
- Case name
- Student name
- Date submitted
- Respectfully submitted to: (instructor’s name)
· Concepts from the literature synthesized into the prospectus format with the following sections required: § Problem Statement § Purpose Statement/Research Questions § Conceptual Framework § For Quantitative Studies: Hypothesis/Hypotheses (supported by literature review citations and based on level of empirical knowledge gained from the review of the literature) § Selected Research Approach/Rationale for This Approach · How the data will be measured · How the data will be collected · How the data will be analyzed · How will conclusions be drawn · What limitations exist § Expected contributions of the research and expected outcomes § Summary Submit your Dissertation Prospectus through SafeAssign