[Essay Help]: Write an essay on the Palette of Narmer and Code Stele of Hammurabi
Write an essay on the Palette of Narmer and Code Stele of Hammurabi.
In this assignment, you will draw on the information you learned in the readings and videos from the Week 4 and 5 Modules. Write a 700–1000-word essay that compares and contrasts one work of art from Mesopotamia and one work of art from Egypt. Use the Overview Pages for Weeks 4 and Week 5 to locate the specific pages and videos that contain information about the works you compare and contrast.
Choose specific works listed in the table below. Compare and contrast at least 4 things about these artworks.
|OPTION 1||OPTION 2||OPTION 3|
|A. Victory Stele of Naram-Sin
B. Palette of Narmer
|A. Law Code Stele of Hammurabi
B. Palette of Narmer
|A. Ashurbanipal Hunting Lions
B. House Altar Depicting Nefertiti and Akhenaten
Follow the standard structure of an essay:
- Paragraph 1: Introduction (State what the key ideas of what you are going to discuss in the first paragraph)
- Body or Middle Paragraphs: (Discussion naming particular facts about the works from the course material and observations of the works. Probably 4 paragraphs)
- Final Paragraph: Conclusion (Restate the key ideas and state a Conclusion)
If you are not sure how to write a compare and contrast essay, here is a link (链接到外部网站。) to help you.
Download the PDF of the assignment for reference offline as you work on your essay.
A4-Compare and Contrast Essay.pdf A4-Compare and Contrast Essay.docx
Sources for your essay:
- Use the works of art listed in the table above. Choose Option 1 or 2. Compare and contrast aspects of A and B.
- All writing MUST be in your own words. (plagiarizing even part of a phrase will earn you a zero for the Assignment)
- Use the facts you have learned from class readings, videos, podcasts, etc., but DO NOT copy and paste text.
Note: If you use outside resources, you must cite that resource at the end of your document. If it’s determined that you have used other sources and not listed them or copied and pasted information without putting it into your own words, you will earn a zero for the assignment.
Suggested topics or things to compare:
- The political structure of the time
- Time period/ dates
- The subject matter (what is the work about)
- Cultural groups
- Evidence of writing
Point Value: 20
Due Date: Friday, September 25, at 11:59 No late assignments will be accepted.
File format: PDF File saved as: Lastname_Firstinitial AS4.pdf
Compare and Contrast
|此标准已链接至学习结果CLEAR COMPARATIVE POINTS||
|总得分： 20.0 ，满分 20.|
Write an essay on the Palette of Narmer and Code Stele of Hammurabi
Leave a ReplyWant to join the discussion?
Feel free to contribute!